Elmer W. Davis, Inc Emergency Response Team -HIGH WIND WARNING
According to the National Roofing Contractors Association, most wind damage to a roof starts on the edge. Anywhere the roofing material is even a little bit loose, the wind can get below it and push it up, thus giving the wind more to grab onto next time and creating a chain peeling effect.
24/7 Emergency Response Team Duties (585) 546-2846
- Debris Removal
- Active leak repairs
- Roof Membrane repairs
- Base, wall, pipe and vent flashing repair
- Terminations Bar or Counter Flashing Secure/Seal
- Coping Securement
- We document all repairs with before/after pictures
National Weather Service Announcement
…HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EDT THIS
* WHAT…West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph.
* WHERE…Niagara, Orleans, Monroe, Erie, Genesee, Wyoming,
Chautauqua, and Cattaraugus counties. Rochester, NY Buffalo, NY, Syracuse, NY
* WHEN…Until 1 PM EDT this afternoon. The strongest wind gusts
will be early this morning.
* IMPACTS…Damaging winds will blow down numerous trees and power
lines. Widespread power outages are expected. Travel will be
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Some roof and
siding damage is possible.