Elmer W Davis, Inc. has been a leading innovator in roofing since 1936. All our skilled roofing technicians on demand service vehicles are equipped with up-to-date technology, and capable of servicing every type of roof system. No issue is too big nor too small, from penetration installations to leak detection to catastrophic roof failures, we have what you need. Service requests are responded to within 24 hours.
A green roof or living roof is a roof of a building that is partially or completely covered with vegetation and a growing medium, planted over a waterproofing membrane. It may also include additional layers such as a root barrier, drainage system, or an irrigation system.
- Building incentives – government agencies have been providing incentives to help offset the cost of a green roof
- Stormwater retention – this will decrease the impact on existing sewer systems and potentially reduce water runoff by 40%-95%
- Thermal Resistance – especially during warmer months as it can reduce the buildings cooling cost
- Reduction of pollution and noise levels – filter out dust and smog as well as filter the rainwater nitrates
- Additional space – can increase the building value by making more space for building occupants