Elmer W Davis, Inc. has been a leading innovator in roofing since 1936. All our skilled roofing technicians on demand service vehicles are equipped with up-to-date technology, and capable of servicing every type of roof system. No issue is too big nor too small, from penetration installations to leak detection to catastrophic roof failures, we have what you need. Service requests are responded to within 24 hours.
24/7 Emergency Service
Elmer W Davis, Inc. has been a leading innovator in roofing since 1936. All our skilled roofing technicians on-demand service vehicles are equipped with up-to-date technology, and capable of servicing every type of roof system. No issue is too big nor too small, from penetration installations to leak detection to catastrophic roof failures, we have what you need. Service requests are responded to within 24 hours.
Our value proposition, identify deficiencies before they lead to major problems that will cost money and time.
The Service we will Perform:
- Perform an initial inspection to establish an appropriate baseline for roofs and their current conditions
- Create a comprehensive report with a list of actionable items, supported by recommendations and transparent pricing
- We will then walk you through our findings, providing our advice as well as a concise report supported by images of your roof
- All our your reports and maintenance plans will be available to you on our online customer portal, MyElmerWDavisRoof
- All future visits will be tailored to your individual needs
Benefits to an Elmer W. Davis Preventative Maintenance Program?
- 24/7 Priority Service
- Warranty Compliance (Elmer W. Davis serves as an approved installer for all major manufacturers)
- Early detection of issues that will increase the life of your roof
- Provide scheduled assessment
- Service that will meet your specific budget constraints
- Online Customer Portal that will allow to access all your roofing documents
Client Testimonial: “It’s better to spend the few bucks on maintenance than the thousands a new roof would cost,” says Rick Helbig of the Veteran’s Outreach Center in Rochester, NY. He estimates contractor Elmer A. Davis’ maintenance program has saved the company $60,000 in roofing costs so far.
Industry Testimonial: A comprehensive preventative maintenance plan increased the life of a roof anywhere from 30% to 200% according to The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) and the American Institute of Plant Engineers (AIPE).
Industry Testimonial: “proactively maintained roofs last an average of 21 years compared to an average lifespan of 13 years for reactive maintenance” Source – Roofing Contractor Magazine
We provide a unique approach to protect your roof portfolio. Identifying risk and preventing problems early extends service life and significantly reduces the overall cost of ownership. This proactive strategy reduces the need for costly tear-offs and replacements.
- Use life-cycle costing to not only assure maximum roof life but to also build an appropriate budget
- Regular assessment of the entire portfolio of roofs, with early detection of potential issues
- Perform semi-annual roof inspections to roof ensure integrity and warranty compliance (Industry studies have shown that over 80% of leak calls result from other trades that do not involve roofing)
- Track and document all damage to the roofing systems in one comprehensive report
- Build a real-time roofing budget, we recommend $.05 per square foot for preventative maintenance and $0.25 per square foot for more extensive remedial restoration
- Reports that show management the cost savings of a proactive approach to roof management
- Appropriate warranty tracking with our professional ability to document and collect for roofing issues caused while under a covered warranty (There are often significant amounts to be recovered)
Cooperative Partner Program
While Elmer W. Davis does not have its own cooperative contract, we have partnered with the best in class third-party providers.
The contract competitively solicits master contracts that meet or exceed state statutes. Contracts are awarded based on quality, performance, and price. These contracts are available for use to over 90,000 agencies nationwide in both the public and nonprofit sectors including K-12, Higher Education, City, County, State, Healthcare, Church/Religious and all Non-profit organizations.
Benefits to agencies:
- Streamlined procurement process reduces the impact of agency staffing and budgeting challenges
- No need to establish or duplicate the bidding process
- Select the Manufacturer installed by the local contractor your customer wants… “Best in Class”
- Avoid the unpleasant experience of low bid and low-quality responses
- National buying power
- Reduced project time – Speed, Quality, Savings, Compliance
A cubic foot of dry snow may weigh about eight pounds, for instance, while packed snow may weigh up to 20 per cubic foot. Meanwhile, ice may weigh up to 60 pounds per cubic foot. Thus, a roof that could support 20 pounds per square foot of snow could handle about 4 inches of ice.
Snow Removal Service
- Underdeck inspection paying attention for deflection
- Safety is paramount, place flag markers to identify skylights and other projections before removing snow
- Provide clear passage to all drains
- Clear all roof units, vents, and gutters
- Special attention to snowdrift areas (parapet and firewalls, penthouses and elevation changes)
- Assurance that no damage will affect the existing warranty